Wesley Chapel Product Liability Lawyer
As consumers, we should expect that those companies making those items we buy manufacture and design safe and reliable products. In addition, we also trust the various Federal agencies that oversee the manufacturing process to do their job so that they are protecting us from suspect business practices.
When the oversight process fails and a person is injured because of an unsafe product, the victim may be entitled to compensation.
Wesley Chapel product liability lawyers are ready and waiting for your call. If you have been injured by a defective product, give personal accident attorneys a call today. The sooner you reach out, the sooner they can begin working towards the compensation you deserve.
Types of Product Liability Cases
Product liability law is a broad practice area, and one that can include a wide variety of claims. Skilled Wesley Chapel lawyers can assist individuals with all claims involving product liability. Below are just a few examples of defects we find:
- Defective vehicles
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective children’s products
- Defective highway guardrails
- Defective medical devices
- Defective firearms
The above are mere examples of the types of defective products cases. There are many more. If someone does not see their kind of defective product listed, they should not hesitate to reach out to attorneys for clarification on the kinds of cases they can pursue.
Defective products differ dramatically by type, so working with a Wesley Chapel product liability lawyer from Slater Grant can help clarify legal rights.
People injured by defective products are often entitled to damages for their pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, and other non-economic damages. In addition, depending on the specific circumstances in their case, a person may be entitled to one or more of the following kinds of economic compensation:
- Medical bills. If someone sought medical treatment after their injury, they should be reimbursed. With Wesley Chapel attorney’s help, victims can ensure that the company responsible for the defective product is held liable for their negligence. Medical bills both past and future can be included in the settlement, ensuring that any cost related to their injury will be covered.
- Lost wages. If someone missed work to recover from their injuries, chances are good that they also missed out on a paycheck or two. No victim should suffer financially because of a negligent manufacturer. Skilled lawyers can fight to get them the money they lost out on while recuperating.
- Diminished earning capacity. In some extreme cases, victims lose their ability to perform in their career. Be it psychological or physical damage, this can dramatically impact a person’s lifestyle.
- Funeral expenses. If a defective product killed someone, attorneys can go after the company responsible to get the deceased’s funeral expenses covered.
How Wesley Chapel Product Liability Attorneys Can Help
If you have been injured by a poorly designed or defective product, call Wesley Chapel product liability lawyers today. They are familiar with the challenges that victims face after a product has malfunctioned and have made it their mission to fight on victim’s behalf.
While no amount of money can make up for the damage done in such accidents, potential clients can rest assured that the company responsible can been held liable. Such a lawsuit might even prevent future consumers from being put to the same risk. Call today to discuss your legal options.