Ways to Stay Safe when Traveling Over Thanksgiving Week
Thanksgiving is this week, and as many know, this holiday is the busiest travel week of the year. Close to 500 auto accidents happen each year from Wednesday to Sunday. At Slater | Grant, we want you and your family to be safe. Here are some helpful tips for those who are traveling:
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared for long distance driving.
- Be aware of the weather conditions.
- Do not drive distracted. (Refrain from using cell phones, headphones, applying makeup, eating, etc.)
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Be mindful of others on the road.
- Remain cautious and patient. Everyone will get to their destination.
- Do not drink and drive!
- And don’t drive during your turkey coma on Thursday!
Mr. Slater is a founding member of Slater | Grant. His practice focuses on representing clients in injury and death claims, professional liability claims, and business disputes. He is also experienced in handling a wide variety of other disputes and litigation, such as those involving insurance, construction defects, consumer fraud, and whistleblower claims.